[Vision2020] One World Cafe

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Mar 2 23:46:50 PST 2005

OK, I'm getting old, if it wasn't here it was someplace else and I apologize
for the momentary interruption. Hmmm, could have sworn it was the site
wherein anything happening in town was laid at the doorstep of NSA in a bad
light. I was merely trying to be informative. Do you always think conspiracy
or bad motives of everyone or am I the only one??