[Vision2020] body jewlery/Meat diet

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Wed Mar 2 15:06:01 PST 2005

Kai asks:

"Why is it that vegans and vegetarians seem to always mention they don't
eat meat?  For instance, even in this conversation, which started out on
the subject of employment and body piercing, it was mentioned. It seems
to be a badge, or a sign of "I'm different" than you."

I eat meat.  Sometimes I get lucky and even kill what I eat.  Does that
maean I should be wearing a "badge"?  If it is, I must have left mine at
home, or maybe at "Carnivore HQ" or something.  Of course, according to
Atkins and South Beach, you are supposed to load up on the proteins
(meat) and cut back on the carbs.  So, tonight, I think I'll be having
meat with meat sauce with a side of meat.  Maybe even a meat smoothie to
wash it all down.

Kai also said:

"From what I've read, if they had stayed "vegan" we would have had a
large gut . . ."

So the veggies gave me this belly?!?!   Salad be damned!

DC