[Vision2020] body jewlery/Meat diet

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Mar 2 14:57:54 PST 2005

And Ron, you forgot to mention anthropological studies that suggest that had
our ancestors not starting eating meat our brains would not have grown. From
what I've read, if they had stayed "vegan" we would have had a large gut and
smaller brains. Apparently there is something in meat protein that
stimulates brain growth.
Ever notice that the "smarter" animals are carnivores? It takes a bigger
brain to hunt than to graze.
Why is it that vegans and vegetarians seem to always mention they don't eat
meat?  For instance, even in this conversation, which started out on the
subject of employment and body piercing, it was mentioned. It seems to be a
badge, or a sign of "I'm different" than you. Frankly, I think most people
don't care what somebody else eats, or doesn't eat.
This is one of those debates that can never be won, it'll just fly back and
forth like a dented ping pong ball, but I'll publicly state that I eat meat.
I like meat, and the redder the better.

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle