[Vision2020] Date correction, My Mistake

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:54:07 PST 2005

Correction 1

"Why do you deny that the changes in UI policy did not make doctors at UI
money"

It should read, "Why do you deny that the changes in UI policy did not make
doctors at Gritman money"

I apologize to the doctors at UI.

Correction 2

Ms. Swanson is correct about one date. Gritman and UI's destruction of
student benefits and mandatory 1/2 million coverage was done in 2001, not
2002. However, this just strengthens the point that the same person was in
charge of the student health insurance program (SHIP) as was Chair of the
Board of Directors at Gritman. Denial of this fact, doesn't change it. I
apologize for saying it occurred in 2002 when it happened in 2001. The
policy change for 2002, took place in the year before, 2001.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold