[Vision2020] Body jewelry

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 2 05:59:25 PST 2005

Kinda reminds me of words to another great song from back . . . then:

“And the sign said long haired freaky people need not apply

So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why

He said you look like a fine upstanding young man, I think you'll do

So I took off my hat I said imagine that, huh, me working for you.”

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____