[Vision2020] I'm Waiting, Dave! Re:Chomsky Quote

Ron Force rforce at moscow.com
Tue Mar 1 15:26:49 PST 2005

Criticism of Chomsky may be found here, along with a discussion of the Pol
Pot issue:

The hypocrisy of Noam Chomsky
by Keith Windschuttle
 http://www.newcriterion.com/archive/21/may03/chomsky.htm

Ron Force          Moscow ID USA
rforce at moscow.com
-----Dave et. al.

Perhaps I missed the quote by Noam Chomsky, which you declared you were
going to supply, that declares Chomsky "endorsed Pol Pot," as YOU phrased
it, in 1975 after the fall of Saigon.  You have posted voluminously to V2020
since you made the assertion just mentioned, and I have not plowed through
every word of your posts, so it is possible I overlooked the Chomsky quote.
If so, I apologize in advance.