[Vision2020] Steve Wilkins' unorthodox writing style

Christian Burns christian.burns at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:34:07 PST 2005

 "Our common laws are founded in the Magna Charta and British history.

 http://www.radford.edu/~junnever/law/commonlaw.htm

 Nice try, though, Mr. Burns."

That is very interesting. I learn more and more on this board. And
what is the basis for common law? Could it be the Bible? I will need
to look into this further.

"Why don't you sign your opinions with your real name?"

I am not hiding anything. please dont be so silly. From my log files I
can see that someone who is a staff member at U of I has dicovered my
true identity. Shoot!

Christian "Just shapening my crayons" Burns