[Vision2020] Quote of the Day, dedicated to Arnold

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 20:14:45 PDT 2005

"Here is a quote that I saw while walking on a bumper
sticker today." --- TIM RIGSBY

"Walking on a bumper sticker"? Why were you walking on
bumper stickers?

"I saw three bears driving through the woods."
"No you didn't, bears do not drive."

"I read a library book walking down the ally"
"No you didn't, library books cannot walk."

"Would you rather have a lion attack you or a shark"
"I would rather have the lion attack the shark instead
of me."

Thanks for the laugh Timmy.

Donovan J Arnold