[Vision2020] Deborah Robinson-Smith and her public personal attacks on people

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 19:28:59 PDT 2005

Deborah,

You wrote, "I'm certainly curious why you would go out
of your way to find out anything at all about me,"

This is a small town. It took me a whole 3 minutes to
find out that you were an elder of church.

"I'm beginning to understand how you got hooked into
defending the indefensible by looking at your version
of "logic"."

I am sorry, you are misinformed. There are no
"versions" of logic. Logic is a science. It has facts,
rules, names, and definitions. It does not have
versions. You either apply logic, or you do not. You
cannot have different versions of it. It is clear you
never studied logic.

"It is perfectly acceptable for YOU to attack people
personally,"

Nope, it is not perfectly acceptable for me to attack
people or anyone else to attack people personally, it
is always wrong. It is in fact you that attacked me,
it was you that said:

"If anyone tells you to knock it off, you have
a hissy fit, stamp your tiny feet, and turn purple."

and

"Donovan, your tiny brain and typing finger must be
tired by now. Could you just give us all a rest from
your ill-defined and superficial thought processes for
a few days?"

And you also said:

 Better yet, expend your energy writing some more
tired, illogical, and poorly spelled bits for Dale
Courtney's dismal little blog."

And let us not forget,

". . .though why I waited this long to eject you"

I challenge you to find where I attacked you, and
might I add, most of these insults you made were made
in your first email to me when I had said nothing to
you. I have made no personal attack on you or anyone
else, it is you Deborah, that is making the attacks,
please stop. You have attacked three people in just
two days that said nothing to you, and one (Doug
Stambler) was a mentally disabled man!

Because you are a representative of a faith and group
of people, this email is also going to the leaders of
your faith and church. I hope that they can explain to
you that your behavior is damaging and personal
attacks are wrong.

Donovan J Arnold