[Vision2020] Bush Found Excuse to Invade Iraq

donald toogood dtoogood at email.com
Thu Jun 30 12:58:07 PDT 2005

Hell, I'd rather they fight those guys over in Iraq than over here. She
can badmouth the President all she wants but I bet that molly ivins would
be the first one crying for the army to save her fat rear when a bomb
blows up wherever she's at. She probably just got mad because she voted
for that idiot Kerry and he lost so bad anyhow.