[Vision2020] supreme court-kelo

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Thu Jun 30 07:03:11 PDT 2005

All,

I had sent this out earlier but somehow it didn't get posted.  Apologies
in advance if you get it twice.

This is an issue quite dear to my heart.  The Institute for Justice is
tracking the flood of eminent domain cases that have been pushed forward
in the light of the Kelo decision.

You can find it here:
http://www.ij.org/private_property/connecticut/6_29_05pr.html

or here: http://davebudge.com/?p=491

Additionally, they have a site
http://www.castlecoalition.org/announcements/governor-contact1.asp

with links to ask our various governors to join in stopping this
flagrant abuse of corporate over individual property rights.

I urge everyone to do so.

Thanks.

db