[Vision2020] Little Ms. Mary Opyr Goes Bananas

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 19:17:13 PDT 2005

Ms. Mary Opyr,

I have to say that I like her real name better. A few
points I would like to make regarding her recent
comments:

First, I never got Ms. Mary Opyr's challenge because I
usually delete her emails rather than reading the
gross disgusting graphic descriptions that any sane
mother would not allow her child her read. I did
however, read this one because someone offlist pointed
it out to me.

So I was unaware of her challenge until now. My
obvious answer is no. The reason why is because I am
the only regular poster on V2020 that counters the BS
posted by the Nasty Nine. Leaving eight of the Nasty
Nine to freely post bigotry, disgusting remarks, and
illogical arguments would be down right irresponsible.
Now, if you could find five people to the right
instead of left of Stalin and that have sense of
common decency to post on here, I might consider the
offer. However, I doubt that will happen since the
Nasty Nine has pretty much threatened anyone opposing
them into not posting on V2020.

As to the other comments made by little Ms. Mary Opyr,
when I say "your house" I was implying figuratively,
not Don Huskey's actual home just outside of town.

Third, the Supreme Court decision had nothing to do
with use of property and is not relevant to this case.
If Ms. Mary Opyr wishes to defend due process by
defending that ruling, she is free to do so. I think
it is another example of due process and property
rights being taken away.

"He's got a banana in his ear." Well, I can certainly
think of worse places for a banana to be. I will defer
to you as the local, "a banana will fit here" expert
little Ms. Mary Opyr, as I am sure you are.

"he couldn't find his butt in the dark with both hands
tied behind his back;"

But you are right about my butt, I cannot find it. I
got a belly for sure, but no butt, as I get older, my
butt shrinks, my hair thins, and my belly grows. I
suppose however, this is better than the alternative
of not being able to miss finding my butt even in the
dark. Perhaps Ms. Mary Opyr can invent glow in the
dark toilet paper for those unable to find their butt
in the dark when it matters most.

Donovan J Arnold

--- "joanopyr at earthlink.net" <joanopyr at earthlink.net>