[Vision2020] The snakes in Donovan's hair-brained head

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 29 13:48:31 PDT 2005

Where to begin poking holes in Donovan's logic?  Shall we start with the fact that although the Opyr-Huskey home is within the Moscow zipcode, it is not within the Moscow city limits?  Or should I point him to last weeks' Supreme Court decision (5-4) which allows not only counties and cities to condemn and seize private property for public use, it also allows counties and cities to condemn and seize private property for corporate/commercial use?

It really does no good to point out that Donovan is a moron; that he couldn't find his butt in the dark with both hands tied behind his back; that he's got splinters in the windmills of his mind.  He's not listening.  He's got a banana in his ear.

A few days ago, I issued a private challenge to Donovan to shut his pie-hole.  To give it a rest, to belt up, to zip his lip, to stuff a sock in it.  I challenged him to be blissfully, happily, joyfully silent.  As encouragement, I offered to play a game of patience with him; if Donovan would stop posting to Vision 2020, I'd stop posting.  I suggested that we both sit back and listen instead.  I suggested that by dint of careful and close reading (rather than the instant empty response) we might both learn something from the rest of the list.  We might actually get smarter.  It sounded like fun to me.  As an added bonus, it would give my poor Spamblocker (which deletes 20 posts from Donovan a day) as well as my frayed temper a rest.

The loser of this game of patience would be whomever posted first.  That would, of course, be Donovan, whose typing fingers and flapping gums are the nearest thing to perpetual motion known to modern science.

So, here goes.  I issue the challenge again, this time publicly.  I again declare a personal moratorium on posting to Vision 2020.  You will hear nothing from me until or unless Donovan posts again.

I give the reincarnation of Mr. Roy Cohn exactly five minutes . . .

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com
PS: Would anyone who can offer me clear and cogent directions to the airport in Lewiston please email me offlist?  I need to drive down there tomorrow morning and have no idea of how to get there.  MapQuest is no help.  I need a Rosetta stone to translate their instructions.