[Vision2020] UI PROFESSOR STILL MISSING AFTER RAFTING ACCIDENT

Tami Stinebaugh stinebaugh4 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 14:57:50 PDT 2005

>From reading further on this story, it looks as though the father was NOT wearing a vest.      I was confused about this the first time I read it because it says that they were BOTH wearing vests, but apparently that was referring to the girl and the dog.  It's amazing that the dog helped to save the girl's life.  It's too bad about her father...

Thanks for passing this along.

Tami Stinebaugh

TIM RIGSBY <tim.rigsby at hotmail.com> wrote:
UI PROFESSOR STILL MISSING AFTER RAFTING ACCIDENT

Steven Campbell, UI associate professor of accounting, is still missing
following a rafting accident last Friday on the Salmon River. The raft
carrying Campbell and his 7-year-old daughter, Sabella, overturned in the
Time Zone Rapid, north of Riggins. Sabella was pulled to shore by her dog;
both were wearing life vests. Steven has been at UI since August 2001, and
teaches intermediate and advanced accounting, and graduate financial
accounting. For the most up-to-date information, follow Today at Idaho,
http://www.today.uidaho.edu/.

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com