[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Ignores Due Process

aaron ament citizenament at moscow.com
Tue Jun 28 08:23:03 PDT 2005

donovan,
1. the attorney [and i apply that term loosely] for the androids was asked
if he was ready to present his case last night and said he wasn't.  the
"evidence" the android atty. was unable to present at the board of
adjustment was his "opinion" regarding motive for bringing forward the
complaint.  he was not prohibited from addressing the issue before the
board.
2. read 1. again.  this time use a dictionary for any troubling words.  i
used spell check so you should be able to find the words.
3.  to my knowledge the androids atty.  has never been ready to present a
case.  he has been repeatedly offered an opportunity to speak to the
issue--is the android college a permitted use in downtown moscow.  he has
chosen not to, choosing instead to follow the lead of the android in command
[by the way, has gluttony been dropped from the current sin list?] by
attacking all involved.
4.  here is the real issue for you and those you serve.  we secular
humanists are forced to obey the law.  we have no special dispensation from
god to obey only those laws we agree with.

"citizen" ament