[Vision2020] Forwarding message from Christ Church listserv

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Jun 27 19:41:58 PDT 2005

D-
try to restrain yourself.
no gasping needed, especially since this note from Christ Church is NOT a prayer request, but a veiled request that church members attend a city hearing to influence a council decision (a political request, not a religious one).
Did you find it interesting that an email sent to the Church membership would be sent by Auntie Establishment to Vision 2020 just a few hours later?
BL