[Vision2020] Forwarding message from Christ Church listserv

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 17:37:48 PDT 2005

Dear Visionaries:

I am forwarding the following at the request of a third party, who received this via the Christ Church listserv and asked that it be posted to Vision 2020.  I am complying with this request without editorial comment, largely because I have no comment to make.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com