[Vision2020] Judaism, June 12th, and a July showing of "My Town"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jun 27 17:19:28 PDT 2005

Joan and Carl -

Please excuse my comment concerning your June 12th show.  I was merely being
flip and reflecting that even the AE & BC show has its low points.

My apologies and a thank you for being Moscow's voice of reason.

Yours most sincerely,

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____