[Spam] [Vision2020] Who is "The Greatest American" ?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jun 27 14:26:33 PDT 2005

Ronald Reagan???!!!!!  My, oh my . . .

Not Frederick Douglass?  FDR?  Susan B. Anthony?  Thomas Jefferson?

But Ronald Reagan???!!!!  That makes my head spin. Anyone else's?

keely emerine mix

From: lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com>
To: "Donovan Arnold" <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>, vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Spam] [Vision2020] Who is "The Greatest American" ?
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:12:41 -0700

I would go with Franklin, followed by Washington. Though not on your list,I
would rank George Washington Carver and Booker T. Washington about equal to
MLK.