[Vision2020] Gosh Gee Goily Joan

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 23:56:57 PDT 2005

Since Joan seems to have decided to ace all communication on the back
channel and thereby missed what I sent to her, which of course allowed her
to go on th attack phase in her radio show, let me first say what I did in
my private communication to her.

Joan

I was wrong.  I appologize.  If you had not cut me off you would have read
that.

As I said in my e-mail, the one you stomped on rather than listening to
anybody but your own narrow veiw, I was incorrect.  Progressice shuls do
indeed accept your particular situation.  I was not aware of that and being
more than your average bit old school, I was unaware of that element.  Both
your current union and your patriarchial lineage are acceptable within the
realm of the progressive movement.  I offered in that e-mail that you
refused to take, to let you kick my butt on the issue.  Now I am not so
sure.

Unlike yourself, I accept when I am wrong and freely appologize.  I thought
top keep this private, but offered to make it public, but obviously you are
to much of an a-shole to consider taking a private e-mail, so you missed my
missive.

And BTW, take the Exlax and put it where the sun don't shine.  Frankly you
miss Midrashim by a long shot lady and you might want to revisit them.
Hillel worth reading perhaps?

Phil Nisbet