[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl (Jr.) Show (June 26, 2005)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 26 20:38:40 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

They're baaaaaaaaaaack . . . and hotter than ever.  Although, in my humble
opinion the show of June 12th would have been considered a snooze fest even
in Mr. Roger's neighborhood, this evening's show more than made up for it.

And to make certain that nobody missed it, I reduced the entire two-hour
show to an audio file just over 7.2 megabytes in size and sotred it at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/AEBC_062605.mp3

To those of you who download, and listen to it, I would appreciate some
feedback.  I have managed to reduce an entire two hours of audio into a
7-megabyte file.  If all works out, I am thinking video and a multitude of
other ideas that I am absolutely certain many of you will truly hate me for.
"Hate" is just another way of saying, "I care."  But then, it's your life.
I am merely passing through.

Take care, Moscow

Tom Hansen
Just Another Intolerista Liberal Elitista Diversity-Cleansing Wacko Nutjob
Loose in the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"