[Vision2020] Reminder: Property Tax Exemption Protests Monday

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 24 19:41:58 PDT 2005

Hi Mark,

It looks like:
- the 3 PM  request for property tax exemption by Christ Church for
RPM0001006001AA is for the church-owned office building known as Anselm
House located at 205 E. 5th St. in Moscow.
- the 4 PM  request for property tax exemption by the NSA  Board of Trustees
for RPM0680004007AA and  RPM06800040080A is for New St. Andrews College in
the old Verizon Building located at 504 S. Main St. in Moscow.

I'm basing that on the RPM #s we used last year to challenge the property
tax exemptions for Anselm House and NSA.

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****