[Vision2020] RE: Who's calling the kettle black now!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jun 21 09:17:28 PDT 2005

Oops, I meant to send this to Vision2020, not just Mr. Farris and Tom Hansen
--

Visionaires:

Mr. Farris should reread my post.  Plagiarism on Dr. King's part wasn't the
subject; neither was plagiarism on anyone else's part.  If it were, we'd
have much to discuss.  The subjects seemed clear enough and I'll outline
them for him, as he evidently was not privileged of the time or context to
understand them:

1.  Juneteenth is a good thing
2.  I will help with the program next year
3.  In a community where some of the loudest voices decry abolition and
apologize for slavery, it is not surprising that Juneteenth was not terribly
well-attended or enthusiastically sponsored.
4.  I hope that changes.
5.  Killen, if he is guilty of the charges against him, is not worthy to be
called a preacher of the gospel.

I'm glad for the opportunity to clear things up for him.

keely