[Vision2020] Edgar Killian and Mississippi Justice

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 23:33:13 PDT 2005

. . . and finally the number one way you know that you
are living in Idaho is when

1) Liberals have to write emails to give reasons why
you should oppose slavery.

I would also like to declare myself in opposition to
slavery, as well as public hangings, segregation,
extermination of the Jews, trial by ordeal, death
games, witch hunts, forced . . .

Donovan J Arnold

--- Tom Hansen <ththansenomoscowom> wrote:

hthttp/wwwwwotomandrodnaom/nonotonthepalouseream.hthtm>

> Take care, Moscow.
>

> Tom Hansen
>
> Not On The PaPalouseor Cary, North Carolina or
> MiMinnetonkaMinnesota or
> Monroe, Louisiana), NOT EVER
>

> We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp,
> some are pretty, some are
> dull, some have weird names, and all are different
> colors....but they all
> exist very nicely in the same box.
>
>   _____

MSMSNBC> link below.