[Vision2020] Medicinal Cannabis

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:29:54 PDT 2005

"Seems like most people wanting legal pot just want it to get high with."
Not me.  I'd use it to unlock the hitherto unlockable part of my
conciousness that would allow me to reach out to my fellow men and women,
and solve the mysteries of life, the universe and everything.  If I get high
in the process, that's the price I'd pay for my overarching altruism.  Plus,
I understand Angelina Jolie digs sensitive guys who want to make the world a
better place.

                                                           Carl Westberg Jr.