[Vision2020] D'Artagnan lives on the North Polk Extension?

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 17 12:10:14 PDT 2005

Dear Visionaries,

I know that many of you are too smart to get sucked into the Wilson
Saga by reading his blog (http://dougwils.com), but today, he has
really posted a doozy.  Doug is now simultaneously comparing himself to
those fun-loving, witch-burning, Quaker-hanging Puritans *and* to
Alexander Dumas' D'Artagnan.

D'Artagnan?  Could it be that Doug has confused the Cavaliers with the
Roundheads, or does he not know the difference between being one of the
Three Musketeers and eating a Three Musketeers?  I do wonder . . .

I love a Milky Way myself.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com

PS: Allow me to summarize Phil Nisbet's six-page post regarding the MCA
-- he hates them, hates them, I tell you!  Phil Nisbet hates
M(ee)CA(es) to pieces!