[Vision2020] Medical Cannabis: National Academy of Sciences

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Jun 16 21:09:46 PDT 2005

 "I am certain that you must have read somewhere
about the Prohibition and the 18th Amendment.  It didn't work."
It did reduce the crisis of cirrhosis of the liver that was happening.
I have been in many settings where people were drinking or/and using MJ.
None of them made sense or have the ability to drive or make good let alone
responsible decisions. I know that the way we handle MJ now isn't really
working but I don't know that making it legal will actually help either. I
think that too many people don't realize how much it really does affect
them.
PK