[Vision2020] Ignorancy of Tim Rigsby, Julie C and Tom Hansen concerning CJ's security system

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Jun 16 21:01:26 PDT 2005

"And you've never, ever given your phone number out at anytime in your life, to someone you didn't know that well?"

No, I never have! Now you might think that makes my life dull but, I assure it isn't. I believe businesses are caught in a tough situation what with all the illegal stuff going on. They will get into trouble with the law if they have someone drinking who is underage...but how to make sure they don't let someone illegal in the place?? Tough decisions to be made. Your right there are few secrets on the web now but I am not sure how far we need to let it go. I can tell you that when I had to call 911 once I would have been very happy if they had a system to identify me without my having to pull myself together and know where I was. So, once again I have a feeling that I am happier not being on the committee to make the decisions about what type of security to buy.
PK