[Vision2020] Correction:500, 000Citizens Call Bush out:ActionIn DC TomorrowRe:Downing St. Memo

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 00:47:03 PDT 2005

All:

This sentence:

The investigation into who outed Plame's identity as an undercover CIA
operative (a monster no-no), as far as I know to date, has never been publicly
revealed, nor has any action been taken against the offender.

from my previous post with the subject heading above should read:

The investigation into who outed Plame's identity as an undercover CIA
operative (a monster no-no), as far as I know to date, has never revealed who first
publicly leaked her CIA status, nor has any action been taken against the
offender.

Ted Moffett