[Vision2020] KRFP Community News Seeks Input

Bill London london at moscow.com
Wed Jun 15 16:07:41 PDT 2005

KRFP, Moscow's local low-power FM station has received a substantial grant
to establish a community news department.  Now we need input from the
community about what a news department that truly served the community would
look like.

> We're looking for input from individuals and groups.
>
> Some of our questions are:  What local news stories need more coverage?
What stories from the inland northwest region sould be covered?  How can we
best utilize volunteer citizen journalists?

> Any individual or representative of a group with ideas, opinions or merely
an interest in this is invited to a preliminary meeting Monday, June 20, 7
p.m. at the One World Cafe Meeting Room  Sixth and Main.

you can email your ideas to Nancy Casey nancy at turbonet.com