[Vision2020] Pedestrian Friendly, yeah right!

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:38:42 PDT 2005

Well since I am now walking everywhere I go, damn car broke down and I don't
want to fix it, it seems to me that Moscow is not so pedestrian friendly
after all.  Everywhere I go, most people will not stop their cars.
Yesterday, I was at a crosswalk, one side of traffic stopped, the other kept
going for almost two minutes.  Geeze people, give walkers and cyclers a
brake.

Just needed to vent my spleen for a minute or less.

Tim, walking for the rest of my days, Rigsby