[Vision2020] The boy who cried wolf

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 19:44:48 PDT 2005

Visionaries and Doug Wilson,

When my children were little they liked to hear Aesop's Fables.  There  was a
particularly nice edition of the book with great illustrations that made  the
stories especially enjoyable.  A perennial favorite was "The Boy Who  Cried
Wolf."  They couldn't wait to get to the moral; "Liars are not  believed even
when they speak the truth."  Douglas Wilson did you  not hear that story when
you were young?  In your response to our  op-ed piece you continue to lie.
1.    In our op-ed piece we referenced your claim that  the UI gave credit
for protesting the 2004 non-history  conference.  Your blog response was:

" I did not claim that all the protesters got class  credit."
Guess what, Doug, I used your words which did not include  the word "All."
No one suggested that you had ever said "all", and it is a  the usual Doug
Wilson sleight of hand, smoke and mirrors, piece of  mis-direction that you have
worked to your advantage for apparently most of  your life.

What you did say was:
"It was the UI that spent (some sixteen) thousands of dollars to generate
opposition to Credenda's history conference, and even offered a  (for-credit)
class to instruct students in how to be good, little protesters  against us."

Was that enough, no, apparently not.

"the University of Idaho spending $16,000 to resist our history  conference
(along with offering a credit class for protesting  us)"
 _http://dougwils.com/?Action=Search&searchstring=weird+alliance_
(http://dougwils.com/?Action=Search&searchstring=weird+alliance)

2.  Regarding the boarding houses,  you say:

"For example, it never occurred to me to "disclose" that we had students
boarding with us. You know, our house has a certain number of bedrooms. We
thought it was okay if people lived in them. But who knew?
_http://dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=1156_
(http://dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=1156)
_http://dougwils.com/?Action=Search&searchstring=riggins_
(http://dougwils.com/?Action=Search&searchstring=riggins)

You knew Doug.  On May 11, 2000, Mr. Chris Schlect (then and now  an Elder in
Christ Church and working for NSA then and now) received a letter  from Joel
Plaskon, Assistant City Planner.
_http://www.zonemoscow.com/past/answer2.html_ (http://www.zonemoscow.com/past/answer2.html)
The last paragraph of the first page reads:

"Please be aware that the City's regulations of the subject property
do not preclude your use of it as a means of income.  If Conditional  Use
Permit approval can not be given for New Saint Andrew's College at the  subject
property, the Zoning Ordinance could allow other potential income  generating
uses, some of which require use permit approval, and which may  include
residential apartments, a home occupation, boarding house, bed and  breakfast, and
daycare facilities."

Are you now going to claim that Chris didn't share that information with
you?  It was your college that was in jeopardy.  Chris is/was an  elder, is it
likely that he would keep something of this magnitude from  you?  Hardly.