[Vision2020] The boy who cried wolf

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 18:48:48 PDT 2005

Visionaries and Doug Wilson,
When my children were little the liked to hear Aesop's Fables.  There  was a
particularly nice edition of the book with great illustrations that made  the
stories especially enjoyable.  A perennial favorite was "The Boy Who  Cried
Wolf."  They couldn't wait to get to the moral; "Liars are not  believed even
when they speak the truth."  Douglas Wilson did you  not hear that story when
you were young?  In your response to our  op-ed piece you continue to lie.
1.    In our op-ed piece we referenced your claim that  the UI gave credit
for protesting the 2004 non-history  conference.  Your blog response was:
"