[Vision2020] Re: Certainty Of Belief And Playing God

Jim Meyer m1e2y3e4 at moscow.com
Sat Jun 11 16:24:51 PDT 2005

Ted,
You miss the point. I am not objecting to belief in God. I am objecting
to uncritical belief in a man or men  who profess but fail to be godly.
Wouldn't you feel kind of stupid uncritically following a flawed man to
damnation?
You can take damnation literally or figuratively depending on your take
on the subject.

Jim Meyer