[Vision2020] Bring it on!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:45:41 PDT 2005

"I invite more community scrutiny. I have no problem with people looking
into this."

Bring on the tax papers that show you and your followers are claiming the
boarding fees you collect from the students.  Bring on the proof that Logos,
Atlas, NSA are better schools.  Bring on the
proof that you are not attempting to set up a small dynasty in downtown
Moscow.  Bring on ALL the e-mails and phone messages between yourself and
Joel Plaskon and Paul Kimmel - unedited.

J  ;)