FW: [Vision2020] You Don't Mess With Moscow Rose

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 16:57:08 PDT 2005

Mr. Force,

To be honest, I really do not care if Mr. Hansen
violated copyright law or not. I am just flipping his
crap back in his face like he does with ever one else
that copies something not copyrighted. It appears that
it bothers him as much it bothers the people he
harasses about it. I hope he stops now that he knows
how it feels.

Donovan J Arnold