[Vision2020] An Open Letter

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Jun 10 16:32:13 PDT 2005

      Rose, et al,

      I do not read Christ Church Cult Master Douglas Wilson's web-blot.  I leave it to more diligent scholars to post items of interest from that excrementitious blot on Christianity on Vision 2020.  Therefore, I do not know what his response to the ostensible Christian who wrote Labor of Love is.

      If anyone has time and feel it is worth it, perhaps they can post Wilson's response.

      However, I note the third paragraph from the end of Labor of Love is the following exhortation to the apparently spiritually vacuous Wilson:

      "God may perhaps grant that you, Pastor Wilson, would find peace in repentance, that you would seek out all those that you have treated in a way unbecoming to a Christian and ask their forgiveness."

      As you know I am a neither a Christian nor a believer, so I play by different rules that the author(ess) of Labor of Love ostensibly does.  Hence, I doubt the author(ess) will approve of the following direct-to-the point response to your post which included a copy of Labor of Love:

      For those of you with short memories, the following very singular correction appeared a few months ago at the behest of Wilson in the Daily News:

      ACCURACY MATTERS

      Christ Church pastor Doug Wilson was incorrectly quoted in the weekend paper due to a Daily News error.

      In the front page article headlined, "Both sides point fingers; can there be

      a middle ground?"  Wilson was quoted as saying:

      "I've never been in anything like this, and I've never changed my views on anything."

      What he actually said was:

      "I've never been in anything like this, and I've never changed.  I've never changed what I do, [sic] I've not changed anything."

      When anyone says:

      "I've never changed.  I've never changed what I do, [sic] I've not changed anything."

      Most would take the ordinary meaning of this most curious and revealing utterance as:

      "I have never made a mistake!!!"

      For those Christians who believe that in some unfathomable, non-linguistically-intelligible/expressible way their alleged God, alleged Holy Ghost, and Jesus are one and the same, the only being who could assert that she/he/it has never made a mistake is one of the incarnations of GOD HIMSELF.

      Hence, the above quote from Cult Master Wilson is equivalent to saying:

      "I am God!!!"

      [Can you say "Are we dealing with severe mental health problems here?"?]

      Hence, my guess is that Wilson will blow off the invitation of the author(ess) of Labor of Love to behave like a Christian but continue in his invariable, egomaniacal, megalomaniacal ways and with his apodictic rantings where he is absolutely correct and all those who disagree are hopeless, ignorant, disposable, lost souls forever.

      However, in the delusional Wilson's defense, one could say he does resemble in one very pivotal way a certain Greek God:  Narcissus*.

      Wayne A. Fox
      1009 Karen Lane
      PO Box 9421
      Moscow, ID  83843

      (208) 882-7975
      waf at moscow.com

      *Narcissus is remembered for having fallen in love with himself.