[Vision2020] Carl and Angelina: was "multiple postings"

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 8 17:19:19 PDT 2005

"That's the one where Carl and Angelina solve global warming, which is odd, given the friction between them."

Sunil

No, Sunil, that's the film where Carl and Angelina solve global warming by refreezing the glaciers -- but then I arrive, stealing Angelina away from Carl and thus flooding the world by melting said glaciers.  But do Angelina and I care?  No!  We make things worse by driving off in a brand-new red convertible Mustang (V8 engine with 300 horsepower, supplied gratis by Holly Heaton at Paradise Ford), leaving Carl to make do with a team of sled-dogs and the noble but somewhat weathered-looking winner of the Iditarod.

Sorry, Carl.  I had to do it . . .

Oh my gosh!  Is that my wife coming into the room!

Signing off!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com