[Vision2020] Multiple postings

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:27:20 PDT 2005

Looking over Burt Sid's breakdown of the last several months of V2020
postings, I find that I've been guilty of sending between 25-30 a month
lately.  While still averaging less than one a day, I'm nonetheless
motivated to do my part and cut back.  Hence, from now on, I'll only
originate or respond to posts that have to do with baseball, golf, beer,
and/or Angelina Jolie.  That's all I have time for.  I promise.

                              Carl Westberg Jr.