[Vision2020] Keep MoscowWiki from becoming a ghost town

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Tue Jun 7 07:01:05 PDT 2005

MoscowWiki is seeking contributors, in its ongoing effort to achieve a
critical mass

http://moscowwiki.editme.com

After the last wiki raising meeting, I approached the Intensive American
Language Center at WSU, thinking that its students would both represent the
perspective of international visitors to the Palouse, and have an interest
in the problem of communicating in written English. My pitch was that IALC
students become MoscowWiki contributors. We¹ll see....

An interesting paper on the issues of Wiki as a collabortaive medium