[Vision2020] neo-Confederate resolution

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 6 21:26:15 PDT 2005

Hi Bill & Visionaries:

I'm sorry for my delay in responding to this, but in response to Doug
Wilson's monologing, Bill London <london at moscow.com> asked:
"Are you sure this is a big deal?"

I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering what the big deal, especially now,
is!  For Pete's sake, this was reported on the front page (above the fold,
no less) of in the Daily News on ***2/4/2004***!

I can't help but wonder why on earth Wilson waited almost ***sixteen
months*** to make an issue out of this if he had concerns?

The most plausible explanation I can think of is that it's an attempt to
deflect attention away from the current, significant, and substantive issues
that are coming to light.

BTW, I also misunderstood the suggested frequency of posting guidelines:  I
thought it was one posting per topic per day.  Yikes!  I'll try to do better
. . . and I was relieved to see that even with my misunderstanding, my
monthly average is still significantly below one post per day.

JMHO,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005 by Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****