[Vision2020] Where am I (Update, 22 photos)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jun 6 17:26:33 PDT 2005

Greetings Vandals and Visionaires -

Vandals:  I have added a considerable amount since last Thursday.

Visionaires:  I have added three more since last update.

How well do you know Moscow and the University of Idaho camnpus?

Where am I?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Where_Am_I

UI '96

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"