[Vision2020] A question for all - What's right/wrong with thispicture?

Don Coombs mushroom at moscow.com
Sun Jun 5 20:18:10 PDT 2005

  Bill London wrote:

> To strengthen its usefulness, V2020 members have set guidelines for
> participation including:
> 1. Subscribers should use their own actual names -- no anonymous posts
> 2. Posts should focus on issues, not individuals, to lessen name-calling
> and petty bickering
> 3. No more than one post per day per person.

Why anyone would respond to the above with "When pigs
fly" is beyond me.

It's apparent to me and, I suspect, to others, that the
life is being squashed out of Vision2020 by a few who
post and post and post. The person who posts the most
seems to have the least insight and, sadly, also the
least grammar and spelling.

Don Coombs