[Vision2020] FW: Sunny and Deputy Scott Luther

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Fri Jun 3 14:52:54 PDT 2005

All:
I've attached a few photos I took today of Sunny and Deputy Scott Luther.
Sunny is our newest K-9 Officer.  She was rescued from a pound in south
Idaho.  She is an extremely focused and intent dog and we are glad to have
her aboard. (I have to send each photo individually, so you will get what
looks like the same email three times, but each will have a different
picture attached).

Detective Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson