[Vision2020] Federally subsidized student financial aid

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 3 10:51:45 PDT 2005

Dan writes

"Yes, there is a difference betwixt a loan and a grant.  But, you forget to
mention that the bulk of student loans have federally subsidized interest
rates.  Federally subsidized = taxpayers pay the subsidy.  But of course,
Donovan NEVER dines at the public trough for anything."

I thought for certain that Donovan, with his big old brain, would be able
to derive that information from the 5% difference between student loan
interest rates and commercial interest rates.  But, apparently, he's far
too busy being nice and wiping 360-pound bottoms to do the math.

Donovan is right about two things: I am not nice, and I don't wipe
360-pound bottoms.  No, wait . . . does offering to wipe the floor with
someone else's 360-pound bottom count?  Because if so, I'm cool!  Just ask
Doug.  When he bends over, you can still see the mop marks.

Ouch!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com