[Vision2020] Federally subsidized student financial aid

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 18:57:04 PDT 2005

Again, there is a DIFFERENCE between giving money, or
tax credits back in excess of what people pay in taxes
for having children and a student loan, which a
student must pay back wit interest.

A loan you pay back, with interest. It costs the
taxpayer no money.

If Ms. Opyr does not comprehend this difference, I am
afraid there is nothing further I can say. And posting
links to federal loans, child credits, and the price
of tea in China does not change the fact that there is
a difference between cash giveaway and a loan.

If people cannot afford to raise their children, give
them loans, do not allow them into other people's
pockets for being irresponsible for having children
they cannot afford.

Donovan J Arnold

PS, Joan Opyr, you can make all the personal attacks
on me you want along with 17 other people everyday, I
am sure your (self proclaimed) Christian friends will
not object, it is, after all a Christian think to do.

You can think of me as a big mean asshole Joan. That
is fine. But I know I am not such a mean guy, because
out of all the jobs and professions I chose, I chose
the one that requires me to wipe the ass of a disabled
person who cannot reach around, to clean up vomit of a
sick person, bathe someone who cannot bathe themselves
and change the diapers of the 360 lbs man with no
bowel control. Why, because I care about people that
others will not. If I hated people, I would not do
that, it can be gross and the pay sucks. But you know,
they are all people, and they need RESPECT. Something
you refuse to give others unless they agree with you.
So I concede Ms. Opyr, I cannot match your sharp razor
tongue, or your wickedness. I cannot possibly hate to
the degree you do or dig deep enough to find the
hurtful things that roll off your tongue. Nor could I
imagine wanting to. So hack at me all you want Joan. I
have not been, and will not engage you in personal
attacks. I want to help people, not practice hurting
them.

--- "joanopyr at earthlink.net" <joanopyr at earthlink.net>