[Vision2020] Domenstic Benefits?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 18:03:23 PDT 2005

It entirely depends on what you mean by it Mr.
Ramalingham.

There is glasshouse, Glasshouse, Glass house, GLASS
HOUSE, Glass House, Glashouse, which is Russian
political term, and of course also the Glashouse
Mountains. This does not count the other spelling used
for companies.

If you are pointing out my spelling in my emails, it
will require lots of your time. The only reason I
brought attention to Mr. C's was because she did the
same to me in an earlier post. I think it only fair if
she is going to call me out for it, I call her out for
it. Or should spelling be only a requirement of me and
not Ms. C, the teacher, Mr. Ramalingham?

Donovan J Arnold

--- Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com>
wrote:

---------------------------------

Donovan,

How do you spell 'Glass House?'

Sunil

vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Domenstic Benefits?
>Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:45:18 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Julie,
>
>"Well, I, as a childless person, do not feel that I
>contribute all that much to the upbringing of other
>people's children."
>
>Perhaps you do not. I do not know what you contribute
>or the taxes you pay.
>
>"there should definately be and in most cases is more
>to raising a child than the payment of money."
>
>With the exception of your spelling, agreed!
>
>Donovan J Arnold
>
>--- Julie C <joodge at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>---------------------------------
>

>Mr. Arnold says" We do contribute financially to the
>upbringing of
>other people's children. If they cannot afford to
have
>children Mr. Hansen they have no business having
them.
>Others should not have to raise their offspring."
>

>Well, I, as a childless person, do not feel that I
>contribute all that much to the upbringing of other
>people's children.  I do not believe that I, in any
>way, "raise their offspring."  For these children's
>sakes, there should definately be and in most cases
is
>more to raising a child than the payment of money.
>
>JC
>

>COPYRIGHT 2005 JULIE CRUMLEY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SO
>THERE.
>

>*~*The real voyage of discovery consists not in
>seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.*~*

>Discover Yahoo!
>Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online and
more. Check it out!
>http://discover.yahoo.com/

>  List services made available by First Step
Internet,