[Vision2020] New Deputy at Latah County

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Thu Jun 2 16:01:44 PDT 2005

Press Release

To: All media/press outlets
From: Det. Jennifer L. McFarland
Date: 6/2/2005
RE: Our latest addition

The Latah County Sheriff's Office is excited to introduce our newest
officer, Sunny.  Sunny is a female yellow lab, and her handler, Deputy Scott
Luther, has a great working relationship with her.  Sunny, just like Kilo,
was a "pound rescue."  She has a gentle disposition is very obedient.

When Sheriff Wayne Rausch ran for his position, he promised to help stamp
out Latah County's drug problems in several steps.  Sunny represents another
promise kept.

Deputy Luther and Sunny and Deputy Sillers and Kilo will be out of the
office next week training.  If you would like to meet Sunny before she heads
to training, please contact me by 5:00 tonight, otherwise, email me and I
will set up a time after next week to introduce Sunny.  I apologize for the
late notice.  jmcfarland at latah.id.us

Detective Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson