[Vision2020] Domenstic Benefits?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 14:48:54 PDT 2005

Julie C does not know me, never met me, but via
internet she is confident that I am humorless and
intentionally disrespectful in person. She can also
determine my hat size, what I had for breakfast, my
favorite color, and the darkness of my last beer. And
she developed this talent all by the age of 16.

Thanks Julie, perhaps instead of recommending a book
you can write a book,

"Determining Individual Personalities Through the
Internet with Meaningless and Pointless Argumentation
about Political Ideology on a Server List"

Now that would be a book we could all use.

Donovan J Arnold

--- Julie C <joodge at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Now, while humor and sarcasm is greatly appreciated
and enjoyed, I'd like to make it clear that Mr. Arnold
is none of the above, but a disrespecful and humorless
person. I'm not saying I am offended by you, Mr.
Arnold, as I was raised with someone of a thick skin
and rigfully so, but sheesh. I suggest the book I've
linked below.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0671723650/qid=1117746587/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/002-1941523-2868044?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Perhaps that will help you from going ape**** for no
reason. Thanks.

JC

COPYRIGHT 2005 JULIE CRUMLEY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SO
THERE.

*~*The real voyage of discovery consists not in
seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.*~*