[Vision2020] Domenstic Benefits?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Jun 2 14:40:38 PDT 2005

Holy Jesus!

Someone indirectly referred to the "F word" on V 2020.

Now the CCC has all the evidence it needs to have us all stoned to death.  Gregor "Do what I say, not what I do about marriage" Dickison (Samsa) will get the privilege of casting the first stone.  Then after gassing the crowd with mighty fart, Cult Master Wilson will join in.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com